Paperfly Private Limited is the largest & fastest growing e-commerce delivery solution provider in Bangladesh. Providing complete and customized logistics support to our merchants is our strength. Our portfolio includes doorstep pick-up, doorstep delivery, warehousing, packaging, COD collection, return management, and counter services at all 64 districts. We are already providing these services to all major e-commerce players.
To serve the merchants with optimum quality, we need our respected merchants to agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All products must be properly packed and in intact condition before handing over to Paperfly. If the product is damaged due to a lack of proper packaging or defects, then the Paperfly/First party will not be liable.
2. Merchant shall upload orders in Paperfly’s suggested platform with the necessary information, e.g., product type, order number, and customer information which is required necessary to carry out the delivery process.
3. The merchant shall issue an invoice with every package order.
4. Merchant shall maintain a daily order cut-off time till 3.00 p.m. while placing the orders.
5. Paperfly shall contact the respective customer to ensure timely delivery of the products on behalf of the Merchant if the Merchant gave accurate contact information.
6. If the customer is unreachable at the first attempt, Paperfly shall make another two attempts on two different days before confirming a return.
7. If the customer is unavailable after three attempts or agreed to return the package(s) for any reason, the Service Provider/First Party shall return the product to the Merchant.
8. Paperfly shall hand over the product to the customer after receiving full payment and then complete the delivery. In the case of non-COD orders, OTP verification from the customer will be taken beforehand over the product to the customer.
9. The Service Provider/First Party shall not be responsible to take a product as a return whereas a customer opened the seal of the product box and then wants to return it.
10. Paperfly will confirm through OTP verification whenever any product refusal is made by the customer.
11. In case of any undelivered package, when returned to the Client, the Client shall consider receiving the package while the product(s) are returned in good condition; irrespective of packet damage, the packet is torn, packet quality degrade, or invoice missing from the product, that might happen due to extensive movement of product for the delivery attempt and return process.
12. Delivery SLA: Paperfly will maintain doorstep delivery in the same district within 24 hours and to other districts all over Bangladesh within 24 to 72 hours from the day of shipment. Remote area delivery may require additional time.
13. Return SLA: Paperfly will maintain undelivered package return back to Merchant within 7-10 days for same district shipment and within 10-15 days for other district shipments.
14. Paperfly shall settle collected COD amounts to the Merchant through a bank transfer as per bank information provided by the Client during the merchant registration process. In case of a government or bank holiday, Paperfly will deposit the Merchant payment on the following working day.
15. Billing will be based on the actual package weight taken by Paperfly before shipment.
16. Paperfly will settle the collected COD amount to the Merchant’s bank after deducting the delivery charge, COD commission, and any other applicable charges and the collected COD amount will be remitted to the merchant account within 24 to 48 hours after delivery completion.
17. Paperfly/First party provides paperless service, so OTP verification from the customer will be considered as POD. However, a POD digital copy can be delivered to the Client if required.
18. In case of any consignment is lost during transit, Paperfly will be liable to compensate based on mutual discussion up to 50% of Production or Manufactural cost, but not exceeding Tk. 10,000.
19. In case of repairable/partial damage, Paperfly will compensate only for the repair cost of such damage. However, in case of irreparable/full damage, the compensation will be determined on mutual discussion up to 50% of Production or Manufactural cost, but not be exceeding Tk. 10,000.
20. Furthermore, on request of the Merchant, the Paperfly may issue a loss/damage acknowledgement receipt with the sole purpose of enabling the Merchant to lodge an insurance claim (if any).
21. Any dispute claim from the Merchant shall be raised within 15 days from the date of picking the product. Any claim landed to Paperfly after a given duration will not be considered.
22. No Damage and/or lost claims by the Client shall be entertained for improper packaging or packaging flaw.
23. Any parcel containing the following items shall not be under consideration of any compensation; 1) Fragile Item, 2) Liquid Item, 3) Sensitive Cosmetic Item, 4) Perishable Items.
24. If any document is lost or damaged during transit, Paperfly shall compensate the re-printing or re-preparation cost based on mutual discussion.
25. Merchant shall not provide any Perishable Items, Heavy Item (like Refrigerator, Furniture, Motor Bike), or any single package have weight more than 5 KG for delivery.
26. Merchant shall not provide anything which is not permitted by the law of land. If Paperfly or any law enforcing authorities found any such product(s)/item(s) during transit, then Paperfly will not assume any responsibility and/or not be liable in any legal proceedings.
27. In Any doorstep delivery location that is out of coverage area, the parcel has to be collected by the receiver from nearby Paperfly Point.
28. In case of a campaign or special occasion that may require enhancing the Service Provider’s pickup and delivery capacity, the Client shall inform the Service Provider in writing at least 15 (fifteen) days before the event date.
29. Both parties shall be relieved of any liability of compensation claim in the event of a failure of service due to war, hostilities, road accident, riots, strike, hartal, lockout, civil commotion, earthquakes, tempest or natural disaster or any other cause not within the control of the Paperfly.
30. Paperfly holds the right to update any service level agreement based on the organization and industry needs.
Schedule of Charges: Merchant will pay the following charges and/or commission to Paperfly in return for respective services.
|Package Weight||Within Same District Delivery Charge||Within Same Division Delivery Charge||Other District Delivery Charge|
|Standard up to 1 KG||70||110||130|
|Per Additional KG||15||15||30|
|* All charges are including VAT and Tax
* No additional charge on Return. Only one attempted delivery charge is applicable
* We serve upto 5 kg parcel.
|0% COD charge for the Same District delivery and 1% COD charge for other district delivery will be applicable on the collected amount.|
|For Partial delivery cases, 50% of the delivery charge will apply to cover inbound costs, in addition to the delivery charge.|
- 0% COD charge for Same District delivery and 1% COD charge applicable for Other District delivery on the collected amount.
- VAT is included in delivery fees and commissions.
- Paperfly considers actual weight or Volumetric weight whichever is higher. Volumetric Weight Formula as Length x Width x Height (All in inch)/366.
- No additional charge on return. Only one attempted delivery charge will be considered for any return order.
- For partial delivery, 100% of the delivery charge will apply to cover the inbound cost, in addition to the delivery charge which is the attempt charge.