Sr.Executive /Executive-Revenue Assurance & Merchant Management (Finance & Accounts)
Job Category: Finance & Accounts
Employment Status: Full Time
Work Station: HQ
Vacant Position: N/A
Service Benefits: Festival BonusGratuityInsurance & Medical CoveragePerformance Bonus
- Performing general bookkeeping duties, like invoicing clients, recording cash receipts, making deposits at
the bank, reconciling merchants accounts and updating accounting software logs.
- Assist in Revenue Calculation/Identifying the amount of revenue of the previous month.
- Identify the receivables out of the revenue.
- Cross check the receivables and recording the same in the system like Tally ERP.
- Address and resolve discrepancies in billing and invoices.
- Handling any special billing situations.
- Prepare and send out manual bills to the clients (receivables).
- Communicate and follow up with clients for prompt collection.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Reconcile and update the account receivable ledger at the end of the month.
- Communicate and follow-up for due tax and VAT challan/Certificate from merchants.
- Maintain relation with merchant and their user team to build a good relationship
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline. Business discipline preferred
- BBA/MBA from a well reputed university. (Major in Finance)
- 1 – 3 years’ Experience in relevant field will add advantage.
- Excellent team player & collaborative
- Fresh graduates with meritorious CGPA are encouraged to apply
- Work with extreme pressure & meet the strict deadline
- Advance level expertise in MS Office, G-suit
Please Send your updated CV to email@example.com
“Executive – Revenue Assurance & Merchant Management” in the subject line.