Sr. Executive/ Executive, HR Operations
Job Category: HR Operations
Employment Status: Full Time
Work Station: HQ
Vacant Position: N/A
Service Benefits: Festival Bonus, Gratuity, Insurance & Medical Coverage, Performance Bonus
- Own the end-to-end processing and documentation of the new joiners and leavers process to ensure accurate and efficient terminations of all cases.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret HR-related data for report generation and management decision-making.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks) and Internal job postings (IJP).
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events with the talent acquisition team.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Onboard & managed third-party recruiters for bulk recruitment.
- Coordinate & Implemented HRIS tools.
- Process the final settlement sheet & submit the requisition to finance. Look after entire employee insurance benefits (Policy renewal, bill processing, claims, etc.)
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Or relevant field from a reputed university.
- 1- 3 years working experience in relevant field.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage employees.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Please Send your updated resume to email@example.com mentioning “Sr. Executive/ Executive, HR Operations” in the subject line.