Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager, Supply Chain Management
Employment Status: Full-time
Vacant Position: N/A
Work Station: HQ
Service Benefits: Festival Bonus, Gratuity, Performance Bonus, Insurance & Medical Coverage
- Assist for developing and introducing a standard procurement system including various formats for Paperfly Private Ltd.
- Assist the management for developing short- and long-term procurement plan and responsible to implement the plan accordingly.
- Execute all the procurement plan by collaborating with user team until the project is finished.
- Execute requisition for financial approvals, processing quotations, comparative study preparations, making preliminary evaluations of bids, preparing papers for final analysis and decision making.
- Perform sourcing, liaison and negotiating with new and existing local suppliers.
- Assist to select and enlist new suppliers for better competition regarding price, time & quality and maintain a database of suppliers, agents and vendors and update the supplier enlisted document, follow up the vendors until the goods/services are duly delivered.
- Assist in vendor management, yearly contract and agreement with the selected bidders for e-curing (Fast moving items.
- Ensure that the sufficient resources are available to meet office requirements and the resources of the office are used efficiently and economically.
- Undertake market surveys frequently and update the information related with SCM.
- Prepare bill of suppliers maintaining due compliance with relevant policies (Checking, preparing summary of
- invoices, submit to finance and management for approval) so that timely payments can be made.
- Conduct routine inventory inspection and submit report in a timely manner.
- Undertake regular and active initiatives for recordkeeping and documentation.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of information, documents and other internal and external communications.
- BBA/MBA form a well reputed university. Professional qualification will give added advantage.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in related field is required.
- Excellent in inter-personal & communication skills.
- As we have offices in whole Bangladesh, occasional travel outside Dhaka offices is required.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Proficient in MS Office Package along with other office management tools.
Email us through firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line
“Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager – Supply Chain Management”.