Manager, Talent Acquisition
Employment Status: Full-time
Vacant Position: N/A
Work Station: HQ
Service Benefits: Festival Bonus, Gratuity, Performance Bonus, Insurance & Medical Coverage
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Create and develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Partnering with leaders within the organization to track the ongoing hiring needs of their business
- Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met
- Defining and driving the team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Graduation concentrating HRM from top rated universities
- 8+ years working experience in relevant field.
- Experienced in Leading Large scale Talent Hunting,
- Taking Strategical decision regarding critical recruitment
- Managed National level team
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.