Sr. Executive/ Executive, Graphic Designer & Content Creator
Job Category: Market Communication
Employment Status: Full Time
Work Station: HQ
Vacant Position: N/A
Service Benefits: Festival Bonus, Gratuity, Insurance & Medical Coverage, Performance Bonus
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Understanding the Brand guideline, and project brief. Take the design “brief” to record requirements and product needs
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs for both print, digital media & website
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Good understanding of technology pertaining to video editing and visual effects.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Master in creating something out of the box through Motion Designing which is crucial for this job.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effect
- Light Room
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Have Knowledge of Art & Sketch, Motion Graphic, Special Effect will be given priority.
- Professional skills on Photography & Videography will get preference.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Graduate/ Diploma in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts Institute, etc. will be given priority.
- Educational background may be relaxed based on experiences and expertise
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field is required.
- Excellent in inter-personal & communication skills.
- As we have offices in whole Bangladesh, occasional travel outside Dhaka offices is required.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a present time-frame.
Email us through email@example.com with the subject line “Graphic Designer & Content Creator”