Job Category: Delivery Operations
Employment Status: Full Time
Work Station: All Over Bangladesh
Vacant Position: N/A
Service Benefits: Festival Bonus, Gratuity, Insurance & Medical Coverage, Performance Bonus
- Ensure deliveries are made within strict deadlines.
- Ensure delivery of failed products return to the nominated department within the committed time.
- Oversee daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Ensure that team maintains a high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely manner.
- Create cost-effective distribution plans and efficient routes for deliveries
- Monitor and maintain the operational budget for the area.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise delivery team members.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders where necessary.
- Serve as primary contact for inquiries and concerns of the corresponding area.
- Ready for extensive travel.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline. Business discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in Distribution in FMCG/Telco
- Good with numbers
- Eager to learn and grow with the organization.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Basic MS word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook.
Email us through email@example.com with the subject line “AM – Area Name”, (as an example
AM – Rangpur)